This role has been filled, but if you'd like to work with Gibson Sheat please contact our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Gibson Sheat is a long established and well respected law firm which provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. It has offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton.
We have an exciting new role we are looking to fill - we would like a Trusts Administrator to join our busy and friendly Lower Hutt office.
- be the key person responsible for managing Gibson Sheat’s trust portfolio, and will deal with all aspects of trust administration for the firm.
- maintain and enhance the firm’s trust document management system.
- review the firm’s current trust administration processes, recommend and then implement an improved process.
- use your trust administration knowledge and experience to educate our staff and partners about the new trust administration processes.
- co-ordinate and liaise with our staff and partners, our clients, banks and other intermediaries about trust related matters.
- prepare client documentation (e.g. resolutions, gifting documents, letters, payment instructions), banking documentation and other trust related documentation.
- communicate (face to face and via phone and email) with our valued clients about all their trust related matters.
We're looking for the kind of person that wakes up in the morning wanting to go to work and be surrounded by people who enjoy their job, and who work hard to exceed their clients’ expectations.
Skills and experience
- ideally has a trust administration background, but who at least has a working knowledge of trusts.
- has demonstrated an ability to successfully implement, lead and manage projects.
- is highly organised, logical and methodical.
- is highly motivated, proactive and is a self-starter.
- enjoys working with financial information and transactional matters, and has impeccable attention to detail.
- is a people-focused person who relishes the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients, staff, partners, and other stakeholders.
- has excellent written and communication skills.
- is friendly but assertive… and is not afraid to ‘nudge’ our lawyers along when necessary!
- is happy to be based in our Lower Hutt office, but travel between all three offices from time to time.
Although we are ideally looking for someone with a legal background and trusts experience (e.g. a Legal Executive, or a Legal Assistant) we welcome interest from other candidates who are exceptional project administrators, or similar. And, although we’re ideally looking for someone who can work full time, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday, 19 June 2019.