Do you want to:
- work for a motivating and inspiring firm that will invest in you and your career?
- achieve your goals in a committed and supportive environment?
- be your true self at work, express your ideas, and work to your strengths?
Gibson Sheat is a well-established and respected law firm with a great history that you can be a part of today. We have offices in Lower Hutt, Wellington and Masterton.
We are looking for a motivated and inspired solicitor to jump into our busy property team, in our Lower Hutt office.
This lawyer will:
- have at least 1 year of experience working as a Property Solicitor within a firm
- be a self-starter, has loads of initiative, and is willing to give anything a go
- enjoy working with and helping people, as we are client focussed in everything we do
- have excellent verbal and written skills, and
- be logical, thorough and practical.
The right person will join a lively and tight knit team, and will enjoy:
- an interesting and varied range of work
- the opportunity to join a successful, busy, inclusive team, where everyone is treated with respect for the role they do
- ongoing professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits.
The role is full time but we will happily consider some flexibility if that’s what you need.
If you think you’re what we’re looking for, then please send your covering letter, CV and academic transcript to our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 20 September 2019.
Applicants must have, or be eligible to apply for, a practising certificate in New Zealand.