As you get a little older, it's nice to know that there are knowledgeable, kind and considerate people ready to help you plan your affairs to ensure that you are heard.

To help you and your family plan and understand what these plans mean, we have specialists in elder law that can advise you and answer your questions. We can assist you and your family by ensuring all property and personal needs are taken care of now and for the future, should you, or someone you love, not be able to do so.

If your loved one has lost mental capacity to manage their affairs and they do not have enduring powers of attorney, we can prepare Court applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988 (the Act) for the appointment of a property manager and a welfare guardian.

If required, we can also assist managers with preparation of statements required to be filed under the Act and compliance with Public Trust's audit requirements.

If you are looking for experienced, knowledgeable, and considerate people to help you with any elder law matters, please reach out to our Elder Law team: