When you or someone you love is needing assistance, a move to residential care can be a daunting and overwhelming thought.

Seeking financial support from the Government for residential care requires a financial means assessment under the Residential Care and Disability Support Services Act 2018. We can assist you with completing the residential care subsidy and residential care loan applications and ensure that you have all of the supporting documentation.

To create peace of mind for you and your family, we will then see the process through to completion with WINZ / Ministry of Social Development.

If you are looking for experienced, knowledgeable, and considerate people to help you with any elder law matters, please reach out to our Elder Law team: