Assisting Vineyards in the Wairarapa and beyond
You want advisors who know what they’re talking about. When you deal with Gibson Sheat you benefit from the vast experience of Logan Gold Walsh and its predecessors who have assisted vineyard owners and operators in the Wairarapa and beyond for the last 110 years.
You’ll receive a practical and thorough approach to your vineyard, and associated business requirements. Our experience in viticulture legal services means we will ask the right questions to ensure all your bases are covered.
If you need Overeas Investment Office consent, we can provide expertise to assist you with your application.
We can help you with
- Sale and purchase of vineyards
- Overseas Investment Office consents
- Vineyard due diligence
- Resource Management and regulatory compliance
- Food and liquor licencing
- Vineyard leases
- Vineyard management agreements
- Winemaking and bottling agreements
- Grape supply agreements
- Employment and independent contractor matters
To talk to one of our specialists about your viticulture requirements, contact: