- experience working as a property legal secretary
- excellent understanding of conveyancing process
- work well under pressure
Gibson Sheat provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. It has offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton.
We have a vacancy for a full-time legal secretary in our Lower Hutt office property team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has had experience working as a Property Secretary and has a good understanding of conveyancing and the settlement process
- is skilled at picking up new systems (experience using conveyIT and landonline would be a key advantage)
- works well under pressure and has a calm temperament
- has excellent writing, reading comprehension, and grammar skills
- is highly organised and able to cope with multiple deadlines
- is the kind of person who relishes responsibility and likes to go the extra mile
Most importantly, they will bring a professional, positive and engaging nature to the Lower Hutt office.
Candidates should send their CV and covering letter to Anna Holland-Waterson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org