Gibson Sheat is a well-established and respected law firm with a great history that you can be a part of today. We have offices in Lower Hutt, Wellington and Masterton.
We have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary in our Wellington office. This is a full-time role with a focus on residential conveyancing.
We’re looking for someone who can tick “yes” to all or most of the following points:
- has had experience working as a Property Secretary and has a good understanding of conveyancing and the settlement process
- works well under pressure and has a calm temperament
- has excellent writing, reading comprehension, and grammar skills
- might have completed or be in the process of completing their legal executive qualification
- is skilled at picking up new systems (experience using conveyIT and landonline would be an advantage)
- is highly organised and able to cope with multiple deadlines
- is the kind of person who relishes responsibility and likes to go the extra mile, and
- has a professional, positive and engaging nature.
- A supportive and collegial environment
- The opportunity to support and learn from three highly experienced property legal executives
- A wide range of staff benefits
- Great systems and technology, and
- Career advancement opportunities for the right person.
If you think you are who we’re looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to our HR Manager at email@example.com, by Tuesday, 15 October 2019.