Legal Secretary – Property and Commercial (Wellington)
Gibson Sheat has a vacancy for a Legal Secretary within their Wellington office. In this role your focus will be residential conveyancing, Commercial, Trusts and Employment work.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has had experience working as a Property Secretary and has an excellent understanding of conveyancing and the settlement process
- is skilled at picking up new systems (experience using conveyIT, e-dealing, and landoneline would be a key advantage)
- has ideally had secretarial experience working in the areas of Commercial, Trusts and Employment.
- works well under pressure and has a calm temperament
- has excellent writing, reading comprehension and grammar skills
- is highly organised and able to cope with multiple deadlines
- is the kind of person who relishes responsibility and likes to go the extra mile
Most importantly, they will bring a professional, positive and engaging nature to Wellington office.
Candidates should send their CV and covering letter to me at email@example.com
, by 7 March 2018.