Are you looking for a new role surrounded by great people in a dynamic and fun environment that inspires you to do your best work?
Do you love delivering great outcomes for people?
Gibson Sheat Lawyers is an iconic and well respected law firm with offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton. We are proud to have provided a range of personal and business legal services to our region for over 90 years and have a long-standing connection with many local causes and community groups.
We're in growth mode, and due to this, we have a vacancy for a full time Junior Legal Secretary in our Masterton office. In this busy and interesting role, you will provide secretarial support to authors within the Commercial and Private client teams and will also do a range of administration duties for the office.
Why Gibson Sheat Lawyers?
While others expect you to give up your life, we expect you to have one! Joining the Gibson Sheat team means:
- a supportive and friendly team environment where you’re encouraged to be yourself
- regular training and development opportunities – for work and for life
- mentoring from a team of experienced and passionate colleagues
- varied and interesting work. No two days will be the same
- a great workplace culture – we all work really hard but we like to have a lot of fun too!
We’d love to hear from you if you can tick “yes” to all or most of the following:
- thrive on new experiences and opportunities – you have a “can do”, “will do” and a “just do it” attitude.
- have a real client focus and love being part of a team
- secretarial and/or administration experience
- experience working on reception, or in a customer service role
- Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- typing skills and the ability to pick up new technical systems/office processes
- proficient writing, comprehension and grammar skills, and
- effective time management skills, including the ability to work to deadlines
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Typing, formatting and editing documents
- General reception duties and administration
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing
- General office assistance, including making coffee and setting up rooms for meetings.
If you think this sounds like you, please send your covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at email@example.com by 6 August 2021.