Gibson Sheat Lawyers is an iconic and well respected law firm with offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton. We are proud to have provided a broad range of personal and business legal services to our region for over 90 years.
We're looking for a full time Junior Legal Secretary to join our Lower Hutt property team. In this busy and interesting role, you will provide secretarial support to all team members within the Property team and will also do a range of administration duties within the Lower Hutt office.
Please apply if you have all or most of the following:
- At least one year of secretarial and/or administration experience
- Experience working on reception, or in a customer service role
- Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- Typing skills and the ability to pick up new technical systems/office processes
- Proficient writing, reading comprehension and grammar skills
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to work to deadlines; and
- A “can do”, positive attitude and an agile approach to work.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Typing, data entry, formatting and editing documents
- Working within a range of property and legal systems and processes
- General reception duties and administration duties
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing
What we offer:
- A supportive and collegial team environment
- Training and mentoring from two experienced senior legal secretaries
- Varied and dynamic work – no two days will be the same
- A competitive remuneration package with a wide range of staff benefits; and
- A inclusive and values led firm culture
If you think this sounds like you, please send your covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at email@example.com by 1 November 2021.