This role has been filled - but if you'd like to find out more about working at Gibson Sheat, please contact our HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years' experience
- excellent understanding of conveyancing process
- work well under pressure
Gibson Sheat is a long established and well respected law firm that provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. It has offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton.
We have a vacancy for a full-time legal secretary in our Lower Hutt office.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and capable secretary to support our Property authors.
- have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Property Legal Secretary
- have a very good level of understanding of the conveyancing and settlement process
- work well under pressure and have a calm temperament
- be good at picking up new IT systems – we use conveyIT, NZ’s leading conveyancing software
- have excellent writing, reading comprehension and grammar skills
- be highly organised and able to cope with multiple authors and deadlines
- be the kind of person who relishes responsibility and likes to go the extra mile.
Most importantly, you will bring a professional, positive, and engaging nature to the office.
If you think you are what we’re looking for, then please send your covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at email@example.com by Friday, 7 December 2018.