- This is a role that will define your career
- Lead and inspire our Wellington property team
- Join a motivating and inspiring firm that will invest in you and your career
Gibson Sheat is a well-established and respected law firm with a great history that you can be a part of today. We have offices in Lower Hutt, Wellington and Masterton.
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring senior property lawyer to lead our high-performing property team, in our Wellington office.
We’re looking for a lawyer who has:
- some leadership experience, and has a desire to lead a team of highly motivated and talented people
- had considerable experience in property (both residential and commercial)
- at least some experience in trusts
- a natural ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Join our team and you will get to enjoy:
- an interesting and varied range of work
- the opportunity to lead a successful, busy, inclusive team, where everyone is treated with respect for the role they do
- ongoing professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits.
The role is full time, but we will happily consider some flexibility if that’s what you need.
If you think you’re what we’re looking for, then please send your covering letter, CV and academic transcript to our HR Manager, email@example.com by Friday, 15 November 2019