This role has been filled, but if you're keen to work at Gibson Sheat, please contact our HR Manager email@example.com
- Location: Lower Hutt CBD
- 7+ years’ post admission experience
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Due to growth in our trusts and property practices, we are creating a new role in our Lower Hutt private client team.
In this role you will work on a wide variety of interesting trust and property work.
The role offers
- the chance to work alongside several highly regarded senior trust and property practitioners
- a supportive and collegial team environment
- on-going professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits
- genuine career advancement opportunities for the right person
Skills and experience required
- have already gained at least 7 years of experience as a property or trust lawyer within a firm
- enjoy working with and helping people, as we are client focussed in everything we do
- have excellent verbal and written skills - communication will come easily to you
- have a strong business and marketing mind-set and be the kind of person who is always looking out for new opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, covering letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16 August 2019.
Although this role is full-time, we are open to proposals for flexible working arrangements.
Applicants must have, or be eligible to apply for, a practising certificate in New Zealand.