- Location: Lower Hutt CBD
- Ideally 7+ years’ post admission experience
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Due a promotion, we have a vacancy in our Lower Hutt private client team for an experienced property lawyer.
In this role you will work on a wide variety of interesting trust and property work.
The role offers
- the chance to work alongside several highly regarded senior trust and property practitioners
- a supportive and collegial team environment
- on-going professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits
- genuine career advancement opportunities for the right person
Skills and experience required
- have already gained around 7 years of experience as a property or trust lawyer within a firm
- enjoy working with and helping people, as we are client focussed in everything we do
- have good mentoring and coaching skills
- have excellent verbal and written skills - communication will come easily to you
- have a strong business and marketing mind-set and be the kind of person who is always looking out for new opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, covering letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although this role is full-time, we are open to proposals for flexible working arrangements.
Applicants must have, or be eligible to apply for, a practising certificate in New Zealand.