Dahl is a Partner in the litigation team in Wellington.
Prior to joining Gibson Sheat, Dahl spent over eleven years in a general practice where he gained a wide range of experience and skills.
At Gibson Sheat, Dahl’s day to day involves working with numerous types of litigation matters, from Body corporate and Unit Title disputes, property related disputes, commercial disputes, debt recovery, insolvency.
Dahl’s expertise lies within litigating the following areas of the law:
- Body corporate and Unit Title disputes and advice
- Property related disputes and advice
Body Corporate and Unit Title
- Legal representation for body corporate disputes in the Tenancy Tribunal and the Courts
- Assistance with repair and maintenance issues, including large-scale remediation projects
- Dealing with disputes between owners and the body corporate
- Recovery of unpaid levies and other costs
- Enforcement of body corporate rules
- Issues with residential or commercial properties
- Issues arising out of a sale and purchase agreement or lease
- Neighbour disputes
Outside of work, Dahl has a strong interest in sailing and belongs to the Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club.
He also has a real passion for food and wine and trained as a chef when he first left school. Dahl still loves cooking and trying out new restaurants and bars.