• Are you a legal executive or a solicitor with at least three years of Estates experience?
• Do you wish to work with a supportive, fun and energetic team?
• Are you ready to join a vibrant law office in the heart of Masterton?
If so, this opportunity might be the one you’ve been looking for.
Due to a consistent growth in the level of Estates work in our Masterton office, we have a vacancy for a part time, or a full time, legal executive or solicitor.
In this role, you will mainly work in estates administration, EPAs, and Wills, but you will also work in other elder law areas. You will have the right set of legal and soft skills to assist our valued clients plan for their future, deal with the passing of a loved one, and other elder law matters.
Why Gibson Sheat?
Gibson Sheat is a Wellington regional law firm, with over 80 staff and partners, and a broad personal and business client base. With offices in the Wellington CBD, Lower Hutt, and Masterton, Gibson Sheat is a great place to work if you want it all – great work, a vibrant team culture, and a good work/life balance.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
• Mentoring from an experienced team leader
• Career progression opportunities – we have a legal executive career pathway
• Regular training and development opportunities, for both work and life
• A closeknit team environment – we work hard but we have a lot of fun, every day!
• A competitive remuneration package (your salary will depend on your level of experience and is likely to be in the range of 70-90k).
We welcome and seek a diverse range of candidates. We also welcome applicants who seek or require a flexible working arrangement.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.