Our staff are back in the office working under Alert Level 2.
Gibson Sheat wants to keep all of our staff and visitors safe. We also need to follow the Government requirements regarding contact tracing and physical distancing.
We have taken the necessary health & safety precautions to operate safely under Alert Level 2 requirements.
If you are visiting our offices during this time, here's what you can expect:
- As you enter our office you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
- You will be asked to fill in our contact register – this is done via an iPad application.
a) Your personal details are protected (no one else can see them).
b) All of your information is confidential. It will only be shared with Ministry of Health or District Health Board if we are required to do so. That would only happen if a person is diagnosed with COVID-19 and Gibson Sheat is identified as a potential contact.
c) All information collected will be destroyed 2 months after its record date.
- You will see posters throughout our office reminding people of physical distancing requirements.
- Our waiting room and meeting rooms are set up with at least 1 metre between chairs.
- We won’t greet you with a handshake as that breaks physical distancing rules.
- Each meeting room is cleaned after every meeting, and people are encouraged to use their own pen when signing documents.
- Hand sanitiser is also available in each meeting room.
- When you leave you’ll be asked to sign out for contact tracing purposes.
We hope to be able to welcome you back to our offices soon.
If you have any questions please just give us a call on 0800 55 44 66.
If you are unwell, or have any cold or flu symptoms, please do not come to our office.
Please call the person you are meeting with to either reschedule or transfer your meeting to a virtual meeting.