We are looking for a Solicitor to join our busy and friendly Masterton office.
In this role you will gain experience in a wide range of areas, including property, estates, employment, relationship property, trusts, and general commercial work. You will have the opportunity to learn from several senior authors, and will learn invaluable lessons which will help you further set your legal career on the right track.
We are looking for the kind of person that wakes up in the morning who wants to go to work and be surrounded by people who enjoy their job, and work hard to exceed their clients’ expectations. We’re also looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year of law firm experience
- Wants to grow their legal career in the Wairarapa region
- Has excellent verbal and written skills.
- Has excellent research skills and who is methodical, logical and accurate, and
- Thrives on new experiences and opportunities – that is, you have a “can do”, “will do” and a “just do it” attitude
This is what we can offer you:
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive and collegial team environment
- Great systems and precedent databases (including Lawlink precedents)
- Regular CPD and self-improvement opportunities
- A wide range of staff benefits
- A good work/life balance
- Genuine career advancement opportunities for the right person.
This role is a full time role, but we are happy to consider requests for flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, covering letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
, (HR Manager), by Friday, 21 August 2020.