Are you looking for a new role surrounded by great people in a dynamic and fun environment that inspires you to do your best work?
Do you love delivering great outcomes for your clients and colleagues?
We could be right for each other...
Gibson Sheat Lawyers is a long-established and well-respected law firm with offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton. We are proud to have provided a range of life and business legal services to our region for over 90 years and have a long-standing connection with many local causes and community groups.
We’re in growth mode, and due to this, we’d love to hear from you if you:
- are all about your clients – you have strong relationship skills, a real client focus and want to ensure you can help them in the best way for them,
- thrive on new experiences and opportunities – you have a “can do”, “will do” and a “just do it” attitude,
- are motivated to be your best – you know how you do your best work,
- have great communication skills, can analyse and solve problems,
- love learning and coaching – growing your own skills while growing others,
- love being part of a team – you want to work hard with like-minded, fun colleagues.
Why Gibson Sheat Lawyers?
While others expect you to give up your life, we expect you to have one!
Joining the Gibson Sheat team means:
- a supportive and friendly team environment where you’re encouraged to be yourself
- regular training and development opportunities – for work and for life
- mentoring from a team of experienced and passionate colleagues
- varied and interesting work. No two days will be the same
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits
- a great workplace culture – we all work really hard but we like to have a lot of fun too!
Does this sound like you?
If you believe that you have what it takes to exceed both our expectations, and our clients' expectations, we’d love to hear from you.
To make sure you're up to date with roles that we're seeking, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Human Resources Manager
Ph: 04 916 6301