Gibson Sheat is a Wellington regional law firm with over 100 staff and partners, and a broad personal and business client base. With offices in Wellington CBD, Lower Hutt, and Masterton, Gibson Sheat is a great place to work if you want it all – that is, great work, a vibrant team culture, and a good work/life balance.
We have a vacancy for a full-time Legal Executive in our Elder Law and Succession team in our Lower Hutt office
. In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in estate administration, wills and EPAs.
Why Gibson Sheat Lawyers?
While others expect you to give up your life, we expect you to have one! The successful applicant will enjoy:
- mentoring from an experienced and passionate Elder Law team leader
- career progression opportunities – we have a legal executive career pathway
- a great workplace culture – we all work really hard but we like to have a lot of fun too
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits
- a supportive and friendly team environment
- regular training and development opportunities – for work and for life
- lovely new refurbished office working environment, in the heart of Lower Hutt
We’d love to hear from you if you can tick “yes” to all of the following:
- Ideally has 5 years or more working as a registered legal executive with suitable experience
- The kind of person who relates well to all generations of clients, is empathetic and puts people at ease
- Has a strong work ethic, is flexible and adaptable
- Is methodical, logical and accurate
- Is team minded, and enjoys working with a close-knit team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to Anna Holland-Waterson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org