Wellington + 64 4 496 9990
Lower Hutt + 64 4 569 4873
Masterton + 64 6 370 6480

Relationship Property and Contracting Out Agreements

Protect your property with a contracting out or property sharing agreement.

We'll help you to move on following a relationship breakdown. As well as assist you to identify and divide property, we'll act as a sounding board and provide a sympathetic ear during this difficult process.

We don’t make false promises and we tell it like it is. We have good relationships with other lawyers who trust us. This helps you to obtain a fair settlement and to get the closure you need to move on as quickly, painlessly and economically as possible.
For enquires regarding Relationship Property and Contracting Out Agreements contact:
Julie Millar 
Ph: +64 6 370 6478
Claire Byrne 
Ph: +64 4 916 7483