Gibson Sheat is seeking a casual legal secretary for our Masterton office.
- have some experience working as a Secretary or in a similar support role. (Law firm experience would be ideal)
- Have good keyboard skills and be good at picking up new technical systems and office processes
- work well under pressure and have a calm temperament
- have excellent writing, reading comprehension and grammar skills
- be highly organised and able to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines
- be the kind of person who relishes responsibility and likes to go the extra mile and most importantly, you will bring a professional, positive, and engaging nature to the office.
We’re looking for someone who has the flexibility to be on call. Ideally you will also be able to work full time for all or most of the period from 8 January 2018 - 16 February 2018.
This role has the potential to turn into a full time permanent role in the future.
If you think you’re what we’re looking for, then please send your covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager)
at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 10 December 2017.