Gibson Sheat is an established and well respected law firm that provides a broad range of legal services for its business and personal clients. It has offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton.
Due to the upcoming retirement of our senior level Estates Legal Executive, Gibson Sheat has a vacancy for a full time Legal Executive or solicitor specialising in Estates, within our Masterton office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in estate administration, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
- you will have at least five years of experience working as an Estates legal executive or lawyer preferably within a firm.
- You will be the kind of person who relates well to all generations of clients, is empathetic and puts people at ease while helping our clients sort out their important family affairs.
- You will have a strong work ethic, be flexible, and be willing to give anything a go.
- The opportunity to join a firm that’s got a wonderful culture, and is in growth mode.
- A supportive, collegial team environment. Be ready to work hard but also enjoy many laughs with our close knit team.
- A steady stream of interesting and varied work.
- On-going professional development through a range of varied learning and development offerings.
- A competitive remuneration package and a wide range of staff benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities and/or flexible work arrangements, for the right person.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, then please send a covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at email@example.com by Friday, 23 April 2021.