Gibson Sheat is a long established and respected law firm with a great history that you can be a part of today.
We provide a broad range of legal services for our business and personal clients from our offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt, and Masterton.
Our property team is looking for an experienced full time legal executive to join our busy team, based in our Masterton office. In this role your main focus will be residential sales and purchases but you will also do subdivision and development work.
Skills and experience
We'd love to hear from you if you have all, or most, of the following:
- At least three years working as a Property Legal Executive within a firm
- Some experience in sub-divisions and developments
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and practice management skills and an agile mind-set.
- A supportive and collegial team environment
- Mentoring from a team of experienced partners
- Support from a wonderful team of experienced secretaries
- Varied and dynamic work – no two days are the same
- A competitive remuneration package with a wide range of staff benefits
- An inclusive workplace culture across the firm
- Flexible working arrangements if that’s what you’re looking for.
If this sounds like you, then please send a covering letter and your CV to HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 December 2021.