Are you looking for a new role, where you will be surrounded by great people in a dynamic and fun environment that inspires you to do your best work?
Do you love delivering great outcomes for your clients and colleagues?
Gibson Sheat Lawyers is an iconic and well respected law firm with offices in Wellington, Lower Hutt and Masterton. We are proud to have provided a range of personal and business legal services to our region for over 90 years and have a long-standing connection with many local causes and community groups.
We’re in growth mode, and due to this, we have a vacancy for a full time Legal Secretary in our Wellington office. In this busy and interesting role you will provide secretarial support to authors within the Commercial and Private client teams.
Why Gibson Sheat Lawyers?
While others expect you to give up your life, we expect you to have one! Joining the Gibson Sheat team means:
- a supportive and friendly team environment where you’re encouraged to be yourself
- regular training and development opportunities – for work and for life
- mentoring from a team of experienced and passionate colleagues
- varied and interesting work. No two days will be the same
- a competitive remuneration package and a wide range of benefits
- lovely new refurbished office working environment, in the heart of Wellington city
- a great workplace culture – we all work really hard but we like to have a lot of fun too!
We’d love to hear from you if you can tick “yes” to all or most of the following:
- thrive on new experiences and opportunities – you have a “can do”, “will do” and a “just do it” attitude.
- have a real client focus and love being part of a team
- have experience working as a Secretary, PA or in a similar support role. (Law firm experience preferred but not essential)
- are an expert user with MS Word and Outlook and have experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- have good keyboard skills and able to pick up new technical systems and office processes
- have excellent communication, writing, reading comprehension and grammar skills
- are highly organised, agile and able to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines
- are happy to help out with any type of general project or administration tasks
If you think we could be right for each other, then please send your covering letter and CV to Anna Holland-Waterson (HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 July 2021.