To ensure that our advice helps you to achieve your commercial objectives, our RMA team works closely with our property specialists.
This approach has seen us advising on all manner of projects from small to large-scale property developments, sub-divisions, district and regional plan processes and coastal development issues.
We work with a range of experts such as planners, ecologists and engineers in order to ensure you'll have the best possible chance of achieving your desired outcome.
We help property owners, developers, neighbours and other parties affected by resource consent applications, submitters, survey companies, design-houses, and architects with all their resource management issues.
What sets us apart is our ability to achieve great outcomes cost-effectively through alternative dispute resolution processes such as mediation. We are able to help you at short notice and are happy to meet with you on-site. This gives us a full appreciation for the issues you are facing.
We also regularly appear at all levels of the Court system including the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court, and have a proven track record of getting great outcomes for our clients.
Our experience advising developers in the Wairarapa region (including the coastal environment) means we are particularly well-placed to assist on all resource management issues in this district.
Our services include:
- preliminary resource consent advice
- assisting in the preparation of all types of resource consent applications including sub-divisions, unit title developments, land use consents
- reviewing notification decisions including judicial review
- preparing and presenting resource consent applications at Council hearings
- advising on merits of appeal
- bringing appeals to the Environment Court
- facilitating and attending mediations and conferences
- preparing evidence and submissions for Environment Court hearings
- experience in sub-divisions from small to large scale
- coastal development issues and consent applications that deal with sensitive Maori issues
- representing clients before, and against, all of the regional councils with particular experience dealing with Wairarapa resource consent issues.
For Resource Management Act and Environmental Issues contact: